FAQ: How do I install the latest versions of the included plugins?
You can upgrade the included plugins (the ones that come with the theme) by following these steps:
- Deactivate the plugin you want to update.
- Delete the plugin you want to update.
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins.
- Reinstall the plugin you want to update. This will download the most recent file I have in my repository. This isn't IMMEDIATELY updated when a new version is released. I usually update my repository within a few days of new versions being released.
- Go to Plugins and reactivate the plugin you just reinstalled.
And that should do it!